The Reserve of Geneva residents and staff have had the opportunity to receive the Covid-19 vaccinations, so we are welcoming visitors and guests to our community. The health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff remains our top priority, so please help us protect our residents and staff by preventing the introduction and spread of colds, influenza, and Covid-19 variants by following our guidelines below:
* Prior to entry to the community those entering may be subject to screening by a staff member which could include:
- Temperature check with a no contact thermometer;
- Measure your blood oxygen level using a pulse oximeter;
- Ask you a series of questions about your health, travels or other relevant questions;
- Subject you to other screening measures for the health and safety of our residents and staff.
* Community Staff may at their sole discretion refuse entrance of guests and those touring based on screening measures.
* All guests and those touring should at all times be properly wearing a face mask covering both nose and mouth. Masks are to be worn in all common area spaces as well as resident apartments. Guests are responsible for providing their own face masks.
* Social distancing is encouraged when reasonably possible.
* Please delay your visit if:
- You have tested positive for COVID- 19 within the past 21-days;
- You are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc;
- You have had contact in the past 10-days with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19;